Please feel free to contact us by phone or text at any time with questions you may have.
1. Please fill out the Interest/Waitlist Form. It’s the first step in the process. We can gather information to help match you with the kitten you are dreaming of. This form will place you on our Waitlist and you’ll get notifications about new litters.
2. If we have an available kitten that meets your request and position on the Waitlist we will request you fill out the Application. We will contact you to set up a chat or video chat with kitten/s. At that time we can answer any questions you may have.
3. If you are ready to move forward and a verbal agreement is reached, then you can make a deposit to reserve the kitten discussed. Kittens are not marked Reserved until Deposit is received. Please review Pricing & Payment info.
4. A Contract will be sent to you listing the deposit made (your receipt) and payment schedule. You do not need to sign it at this time.
5. Balance of payment is due on date provided. Upon sending final payment please sign the contract and return to Breeder. Breeder will sign and return executed contract to you.
6. Kittens born in our Cattery receive;
• FVRCP Vaccines
• Deworming & Parasite Treatment
• Microchip upon request
• FELV/FIV test
New owner is responsible for final FVRCP vaccine (if not given), Rabies shot at 4-6 months old and annual boosters as recommended by your vet. TLC Brits does not administer or recommend any other vaccines. Flea treatment is not provided as pets are strictly indoor and free from fleas and parasites.
7. Kittens will be spay/neutered prior to leaving to their new homes or by contract agreement with pending registration.
*Please note all transactions are completed electronically via Zelle, PayPal, Square or Venmo.
8. Kittens may go to new homes at 12 weeks or at mutually agreed upon time. Please register for your FREE TICA Owner Account and forward Name & Number so kitten can be transferred to you.